Gloves for cold weather riding

I run moose hand guards, the big foam ones, block everything, then I wear a neoprene type glove, I have insulated gloves but if they get too bulky you can't function, you just need a dry wind blocked hand really.

Snow mule covered this in one thread, he is an obvious snow machine rider and I believe he covered his gloves in the post, sorry can't remember thread link.

I run moose hand guards, the big foam ones, block everything, then I wear a neoprene type glove, I have insulated gloves but if they get too bulky you can't function, you just need a dry wind blocked hand really.

Snow mule covered this in one thread, he is an obvious snow machine rider and I believe he covered his gloves in the post, sorry can't remember thread link.

Thanks! Ill see if I can find the thread.

I was at a woods race when the temps were around freezing, and it had been raining.  A buddy was using some  nitrile exam gloves.  Put the exam gloves on, then your moto gloves.   I gave it a try, and it works great.  Thought they would just tear, but they block the wind and hold in a bit of heat.  For snow machining, I use heated grips and just some moto gloves.   Of course if you stop or are not riding very hard, It might not work..   Its cheap and worth a try, for the occasional cold weather ride.    .

I tried the examination gloves under my riding gloves and thought it felt colder. ???

That is because your hands sweat in them.

I put a glove liner on, then a nitrile glove over the liner. That keeps my hands toasty. Not sweaty.

If it is super cold I will throw a thing glove over top the liner and nitrile glove. Heated grips though are best

FXR has some good gear too.  I've got a pair of gloves on the way, gonna abuse them this year and see how they stack up to everything else. 

I just ordered 2 pairs of FXR Technical socks for winter riding.

What gloves did you order?