should i sell my 200?

hey guys, need some advice, im thinking about selling my ktm 200 exc next year im not sure if im gonna yet, but i can either put the money into my yzf or save for a car/truck. ill be sellling it next year because i will be old enough to blue plate it so i will do that and get more money out of it and its almost winter here. but is it worth doing all that or should i keep it or i was considering buying a newer 200 xc or xcw? what are ur guys thoughts?

hey guys, need some advice, im thinking about selling my ktm 200 exc next year im not sure if im gonna yet, but i can either put the money into my yzf or save for a car/truck. ill be sellling it next year because i will be old enough to blue plate it so i will do that and get more money out of it and its almost winter here. but is it worth doing all that or should i keep it or i was considering buying a newer 200 xc or xcw? what are ur guys thoughts?

Newer 200's have the larger frame of the other KTM bikes, taking some of the characteristic nimbleness away. If you buy recent enough you can get electric start.

Three questions:

Do you need electric start?

Do you motocross?

Do you want more stability and less overall nimbleness?

If no to the above questions, just keep the one you have.

If yes to the second, consider the XC or the YZ-F.

If the third consider the XC-W or XC. If the first, XC-W

Edited by BushPig