Cyclops LED for KTM 500

As stated above, ground to brown. Everything else lines up with the factory green and blue wires. If you did not get the ktm adapter piece from cyclops, its not that difficult to use a small flathead screw driver and bend the prongs on the end of factory wires to remove them from the white factory ktm adapter and reuse it with the cyclops wires. No splicing required.  

I have a cyclops in my 2012 ktm 500, as well as does a brother in-law in a 2013 ktm 500. A brother, another brother in-law, and a buddy bought a Ebay knock off of the cyclops light for $25 shipped and fitted them to a 2014 ktm 500 (required major mods and a little bit of JB Weld to fit), a 2013 ktm 350, and 2006 DRZ. We all used are lights over a three day 250 miles plus adventure last week in Moab, and all the lights worked great. I couldn't tell a difference between the Ebay bulb and the Cyclops. The Ebay bulb also came with all of the same adapters. They both put out a lot of light. Can't say on longevity yet.

Ebay Bulb Link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221401919910?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Edited by farmboybunk

As stated above, ground to brown. Everything else lines up with the factory green and blue wires. If you did not get the ktm adapter piece from cyclops, its not that difficult to use a small flathead screw driver and bend the prongs on the end of factory wires to remove them from the white factory ktm adapter and reuse it with the cyclops wires. No splicing required.  

I have a cyclops in my 2012 ktm 500, as well as does a brother in-law in a 2013 ktm 500. A brother, another brother in-law, and a buddy bought a Ebay knock off of the cyclops light for $25 shipped and fitted them to a 2014 ktm 500 (required major mods and a little bit of JB Weld to fit), a 2013 ktm 350, and 2006 DRZ. We all used are lights over a three day 250 miles plus adventure last week in Moab, and all the lights worked great. I couldn't tell a difference between the Ebay bulb and the Cyclops. The Ebay bulb also came with all of the same adapters. They both put out a lot of light. Can't say on longevity yet.

Ebay Bulb Link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221401919910?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Chinese copies that we will be doing what we can to stop.  why buy a copy rather than  the original with a warranty and customer service you can count on?

Thanks for the input. Finally figured it out today. I called cyclops for some help, they were very helpful. I was trying to match color for color from LEDA to KTM housing. WRONG.... The three wires that were supplied were all I needed. The ground on the LED is not brown, that was my hold up. Works great so far, very bright. I have not ridden yet, but can't wait. I did notice the back of the LEDA housing with the fan, touches the frame. I hope it doesn't damage it. Again thanks for the help.

• 5 weeks later...

Just finished my first LAB2V. It was a blast and can't wait for next year. Got to see my new cyclops at night for the first time. What a difference it made. Dusty low visibility conditions, I was passing people left and right. It was all because of the visibility that I had. Great product and would definitely recommend it.

• Like 1