Buy both in one bar and compare the to styles as you ride. How can you do that you may ask. ... Pro taper fuzion bar. It is a fat oversized bar and flexes to reduce fatigue and has a lockable crossbar to stiffen the bar for more control. Cross bar turned off (allows flex) for long day woods riding stiff cross bar turned on (stiffens as if a cross bar style bar) when doing 20 min moto's on mx track.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Twisted Engineering flex bars. X3 flex. For me they reduce fatigue including arm pump. Shoulders at the end of a Enduro are not near as sore. I have one bike with them and one without. Big difference between the two bikes for me. I will be buying another set for the bike that doesn't have them.

Edited by cleaner1
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Pro Taper Evo. Easton make Pro Taper and they are experts in aluminum alloys. These look good and feel even better. They are stronger than the Pro Taper Contour. 1 1/8" bars typically have a thicker bar pad which is nice in the event of an unexpected bottom-out to head-but. If you run wrap around handguards, make sure you get the mount kits which allow them to flex.

Edited by Swappa

• 2 years later...
On 1/6/2015 at 1:44 PM, Swappa said:

Pro Taper Evo. Easton make Pro Taper and they are experts in aluminum alloys. These look good and feel even better. They are stronger than the Pro Taper Contour. 1 1/8" bars typically have a thicker bar pad which is nice in the event of an unexpected bottom-out to head-but. If you run wrap around handguards, make sure you get the mount kits which allow them to flex.

Sorry to bring up such an old thread but what did this guy mean about the wrap around handguards?  What kind of style is that?