Home built tire changer

What do you mean by that? I understand it should be "our self's" but no reason to be rude about it. Didn't realize TT had grammar police. Thanks for the heads up. I'm sure your tax dollars are well spent.

They're all over, impossible to avoid.

Mike

• Like 3

Why is this guy spending money on changing tires when he can be putting it toward being a better rider?

Maybe because bikes work better with decent tires?

Depending on his shop and abilities and junk lying around that is $0-25.

Mike

Guess it's true, the bitches all get PMS together.

Mike

• Like 2

Maybe because bikes work better with decent tires?

Depending on his shop and abilities and junk lying around that is $0-25.

Mike

Guess it's true, the bitches all get PMS together.

Mike

You missed it man, I'm personally happy for the guy. I'm not your wife, no need to get sassy with me. Edited by Bucknuts21
  • Like 2

What do you mean by that? I understand it should be "our self's" but no reason to be rude about it. Didn't realize TT had grammar police. Thanks for the heads up. I'm sure your tax dollars are well spent.

I think it is pointless to call someone out on their grammar in a forum (Dr. Billz is notorious for it so just ignore him/her), however, I can't help but laugh at the comment above. 

Back on topic... I like your tire changer. Very good use of old scrap materials. 

• Like 1

I had my tire changing ring bolted to an old Black & Decker Workmate.  It folded up compactly and worked great, until I had to supertorque a friend's tire that was way too big and meaty, and broke one of the cast metal supports.  Oh well...

Not busting your balls by any means. It was just the perfect opportunity to slam yet another foolish government program.  The tire changer looks great and I know it beats the hell out of my two 5 gallon buckets bolted together.  

• Like 1