Hoeriidin this weekend?

Braaaap! I might try and go, I'll be in JV Tonight, racing Saturday, not sure about Sunday, might be riding with the wifie.

Are you trying to scope out all the possible routes for the race before hand

Our is it just that your and your peter want a little one on one time?

Are you trying to scope out all the possible routes for the race before hand

Our is it just that your and your peter want a little one on one time?

No, that is frowned upon.  I am going early so me and my wife can ride together tomorrow since during race day its not likely.  Me and my Peter?? Oh boy..I have a Swiss Miss, I dont need to handle my own Peter. 

??

?  ?  ?  ?  ?  You're gonna put your eye out! 

• Like 2

So anybody else racin this weekend??

Limpy is out, how about Fankie, or Sean?

This should be a fun one. I got the KX all plated now so would be fun to pass guys with a plate if I can!

Gonna be racing the green tractor.

Already parked at the buttes and got a cool little spot. But I may have to relocate once my club starts showing up if they have other plans to camp somewhere else.

This should be a fun one. I got the KX all plated now so would be fun to pass guys with a plate if I can!

Already parked at the buttes and got a cool little spot. But I may have to relocate once my club starts showing up if they have other plans to camp somewhere else.

I already paid pre entry on event brite. But yesterday went for a little shake down run and realized in my last crash that broke handlebar riser I also wrapped the right radiator around the frame. Now its leaking. So I have it apart and trying to straighten and JB weld it up. Already ordered new ones but they won't be here till Tuesday.

I already paid pre entry on event brite. But yesterday went for a little shake down run and realized in my last crash that broke handlebar riser I also wrapped the right radiator around the frame. Now its leaking. So I have it apart and trying to straighten and JB weld it up. Already ordered new ones but they won't be here till Tuesday.

Bummer! Good luck with the repair.

You seem pretty handy. Lol

What do you think, was changing that front flat I got. Turns out the valve stem tore and the lip of the rim at that spot is bent out slightly.must of took a good hit there.

Do I leave the lip alone or try to bend it back?

I have a right side rad from my '07. The one with the full cap.

Working tommorrow, I'm thinking about racing that one on the 23.

gr8dgr (William), said he was going to race that one..should be fun, little more technical than a regular scramble from what I read.