Rebuild it, or run it? 2013 YZ 250f

Alright, so I can't decide what I want and should do. I have a 2013 YZ 250f that I bought new at the end of last year. I've owned it for just over a year. Currently, my meter has 30.3 hours on it. The bike has a few more than that since I raced 1 race and rode a practice day or two on it before my hour meter came in the mail. To be on the safe side, I'd say I have 40 hours on my bike. Probably more around 35, but saying 40 to be safe. I'm a mid-pack C rider. I take care of my bike very well. Oil and oil filter every 3-4 hours with Yamalube semi-synthetic. Air filter every ride/moto or 2. 

My question is whether I should rebuild it or run it more? I know 40 hours is a little on the low side to tear into a 250f.. Riding season has come to an end here in Maine for the season, which is why I'm considering putting a motor in it now so I don't have to worry about it in the middle of next year. I'm thinking that next year I'll put around 40 hours on it. Should I just do a top end and cam chain this time around? or go right through it. I'm leaning towards just the top end and cam chain. What do you guys think?