Fuel dilution problem (well fancy that)

Hi there guys, I've been doing quite alot of searching and cannot seem to find the same symptoms as i have been experiencing.

I am currently running a 400e model with in supermoto trim with 3x3 mod, 165 main,45 pilot, mostly sea level riding, Australian spring time, 98octain fuel, bel ray semi syn 15w50.

Now it seems the primary cause for this on the drz is the dreaded vacuum petcock but as i am running a wr400 res, off, on type petcock, so the fuel cant be running down any vac tube and into the crank case because there is no vac tube there.

Could a fualty leaky WR petcock be causing this?

My float valve was a bit dirty and sticky when i first purchased the bike just over 12 months ago as i had puddles of fuel under it each morning, but a teardown and clean promptly fixed that, but no seals were replaced.

I spose my primary question is can fuel still seep into the crankcase through the carby without comming out the overflow?

By the way she runs great and starts great (touch wood).

Hi there guys, I've been doing quite alot of searching and cannot seem to find the same symptoms as i have been experiencing.

I am currently running a 400e model with in supermoto trim with 3x3 mod, 165 main,45 pilot, mostly sea level riding, Australian spring time, 98octain fuel, bel ray semi syn 15w50.

Now it seems the primary cause for this on the drz is the dreaded vacuum petcock but as i am running a wr400 res, off, on type petcock, so the fuel cant be running down any vac tube and into the crank case because there is no vac tube there.

Could a fualty leaky WR petcock be causing this?

My float valve was a bit dirty and sticky when i first purchased the bike just over 12 months ago as i had puddles of fuel under it each morning, but a teardown and clean promptly fixed that, but no seals were replaced.

I spose my primary question is can fuel still seep into the crankcase through the carby without comming out the overflow?

By the way she runs great and starts great (touch wood).

new float needle + float o-ring, and test, and confirm it's no longer leaking. 

then fix the petcock. 

you should be able to leave any petcock on PRIME (or use no petcock) and the carb seal properly enough to prevent flooding the cylinder. if it doesn't, fix the carb.