How good are the new cti kne braces?

So long story short i was hill climbing and some dumbass parked his car on the top in the road and i jumped right into it... Tore my MCL and got fitted for a brace yesterday awaiting its arrival now. The guy who fitted me suggested i get a CTI knee brace. He said he didnt like the older cti braces but he really liked their new ones. So are the newer ones comfortable? Are they the best brace (top of the line)? Or is there a better brand? I thought it was cool their made of carbon fiber... But i guess thats just one of their main selling points like anything else carbon fiber i suppose. What do you guys think? I would like to hear your opinions and experiences whether good or bad. Thanks

So long story short i was hill climbing and some dumbass parked his car on the top in the road and i jumped right into it... Tore my MCL and got fitted for a brace yesterday awaiting its arrival now. The guy who fitted me suggested i get a CTI knee brace. He said he didnt like the older cti braces but he really liked their new ones. So are the newer ones comfortable? Are they the best brace (top of the line)? Or is there a better brand? I thought it was cool their made of carbon fiber... But i guess thats just one of their main selling points like anything else carbon fiber i suppose. What do you guys think? I would like to hear your opinions and experiences whether good or bad. Thanks

IMO, they are the best by far. I'd been wearing the 180 off the shelf braces for years, and they def saved me some surgeries. I'm having surgery in 3 weeks for a meniscus tear unrelated to MX. Got my Dr. to write a script for a pair of CTi custom braces. I got them a few weeks ago, by far the best braces I've seen or worn. The patella cup is a huge improvement over the old ones. It comes included in the MX kit. You'll be very happy with them. My Dr's office is a big DonJoy fan, I said no way CTi is the only brace I want.

Awesome. Good to hear. I dont know what brafe he picked out exactly but im sure its gonna be nice. I didnt even have to ask the guy all i did was mention motocross and he throws out cti an i agreed right away. He did his magic measurements and i was on my way. Thanks for your response

Check out their website for any more info at ossur.com

• Like 1