Public land ride tomorrow

Didn't Get the bike fixed till mid day Saturday. And thank god I didn't. It would have been another DNF. Once I got the radiator straight enough to bolt back up I took it out for a shake down and the dam header bolts came loose about 15 miles from home. Got it all back together now and went over every bolt on the bike with a torque wrench. Went out Sunday to public lands and rode all the way to jensens market in upper deep creek. So everything is good to go for the rovers race on the 22nd.

Didn't Get the bike fixed till mid day Saturday. And thank god I didn't. It would have been another DNF. Once I got the radiator straight enough to bolt back up I took it out for a shake down and the dam header bolts came loose about 15 miles from home. Got it all back together now and went over every bolt on the bike with a torque wrench. Went out Sunday to public lands and rode all the way to jensens market in upper deep creek. So everything is good to go for the rovers race on the 22nd.

I'm gonna try to do that one too!

From what was reported, better that you missed the last one.

Was just there yesterday they are putting a new roof on. Are you plated?

Yet??? Or still scared of the fiancé/soon-to-be wife ?

Lol mat showed me today about the plate situation. Easy enough to just take it off. Pretty soon. Just saving for this wedding and hard enough just keeping this bike in riding condition.