12 yz 250 possible dirt in engine

Im a bonehead and failed to notice the intake boot was dislodged off the carb. Dirt made it through the carb and some small particles were past the reeds. The cylinder itself looks fine but im concerned about any low end damage. it seems to run fine i just need advice on what to check, and how to proceed. is there anyway to flush and clean the motor without splitting the cases? Im probably going to replace the piston and rings since i dont know how much time is on them. 

No scratches from dirt anywhere I can see. The con rod seems to be ok I'm just gonna measure the play it has to make sure it's in spec. The intake boot wasn't tight or installed properly last time it was off. I've only got a couple rides on it since I've bought it so it could have been like that for a while I only noticed it because I was draining the carb for winter storage since ridings done for me. I may just rebuild the low end for piece of mind since its new to me and I'm not sure the hrs the bike has. I have plenty of time before I ride it again