yz 125 bog issue

I have an 05 yz 125. I did a top end rebuild a few weeks ago and the bike runs great, but there is a bog that occurs when you snap the throttle wide open from an idle. If you snap the throttle wide open from higher than idle its not very noticeable and If you roll smooth through the throttle there is no bog. I bought a larger pilot jet and adjusted the air mixture and the bog is still there, not as bad but still there. A buddy of mine told me to check the reeds. when i removed them and looked into the reed block i could see some light around the reeds. I tried flipping the reeds over but there is still some light.  Could the reeds be the problem?  I would like some more opinions before I spend $100+ on new reeds. ( i would upload a video but cannot figure it out)

Got to be honest I have never had a 05-15 yz125 bog from to rich of a pilot(I am not talking throwing a 50 in instead of the stock 40, but even then I would guess you would not get a bog)  when turning throttle from nothing to full throttle.

I would check and see if the needle clip is to lean should be in 4th from top on a 05 yz125. see if that helps.

Vforce is not so good on the 05-15 yz125 it does get slightly crisper but feels like it loses top end over rev. I would get boyesen super stock reeds they are cheap and as good as the stock ones.

Got to be honest I have never had a 05-15 yz125 bog from to rich of a pilot(I am not talking throwing a 50 in instead of the stock 40, but even then I would guess you would not get a bog)  when turning throttle from nothing to full throttle.

I would check and see if the needle clip is to lean should be in 4th from top on a 05 yz125. see if that helps.

Vforce is not so good on the 05-15 yz125 it does get slightly crisper but feels like it loses top end over rev. I would get boyesen super stock reeds they are cheap and as good as the stock ones.

On my 2006, if I lower the needle 1-clip it will lean bog on throttle snap.  Raise it back up 1 and it is perfect.  it is really sensitive to this.

I tried the V-Force in mine and had trouble getting it to seal well.  It would be fine on the stand but when riding after 5 or 6 hard laps it would develop a lean bog.  I suppose when things got good and heated up the reed block must have warped a little and opened up an air gap.

I ended up putting in the Boyesen Pro-Series reeds with the stock cage and it runs great.