Will a yz450f silencer fit on a yz250f?

I recently bought a 2007 yz450f with an aftermarket silencer. I would like to put it on my 2009 yz250f. I have a few questions about this. Will the 2007 450 aftermarket silencer fit on my 2009 250? Will I have to rejet the 250 if I put the aftermarket 450 silencer on the 250? Will the stock silencer that is on the 250 fit on the 450?

The stock silencers are basically the same thing.  The gasket between the mid pipe and header may be different.  You'll have to check the TT microfiche.  Was the aftermarket exhaust made to fit on the stock header?  The mounting points should be the same but I guess it would depend on what aftermarket silencer you have.  Why don't you just try it?

Rejetting is a preference.  If it runs better after you exchange the exhaust, great.  If it runs better when you change a main jet, move your needle, or adjust the pilot screw, great.  Jetting takes time and trial and error.

I recently bought a 2007 yz450f with an aftermarket silencer. I would like to put it on my 2009 yz250f. I have a few questions about this. Will the 2007 450 aftermarket silencer fit on my 2009 250? Will I have to rejet the 250 if I put the aftermarket 450 silencer on the 250? Will the stock silencer that is on the 250 fit on the 450?

Unlikely due to header diameter. The YZ450 pipe is likely to be too big for the 250 header and vice versa. Post up if you can get it to work.

Since you have both there together, it would be easy to measure the cans and spacing on the rivits.  If it was me, I'd consider drilling out the rivits on the can i wanted to get ride of at the mid pipe for the 250, and keep the mid pipe from the 250 and put the can and all the rest from the 450 on that, just pop rivit back on.  Only thing left to chance would be hanger for the can.  If its not in the right place, you're hosed.