HELP! Tons of information, more specific Which One question

Hi All!  Great forum!  I'm looking for some guidance on buying a new (used) bike.  I've decided on KTM from tons of research.  I'm an old YZ guy but don't need a MX bike any more.  Looking to just ride trails in the  mountains and desert with my son.  Just picked him up a KTM mini 50 this summer and he (and I) wants Dad to get a bike.  I'm 5'8" and 180' without gear.  I've found a 2008 200 XCW and a 2011 250 XC.  Just want to make sure I get all the information I can before spending a few thousand $'s on a bike.  I've ridden on/off since about 8.  Enduro's, YZ 250's and a couple of Yamaha quads, banshee/raptor.  I'm getting a little older and don't want a bike that is going to be to much for me but don't want to be wishing for more HP either.  What are your thoughts???  Thanks to everyone in advance for your help!!!!

Chris

I think either one would be great. I have a ten year old that is starting to pick up some speed. Just remember you don't need to go much faster than a 50. I have found that it is actually funner to go fast on a small bike rather than go slow on a big bike. For this reason I'm keeping an eye out for a crf230