2013 crf250R wont start in cold weather

my 4 stroke  crf wont start in the cold weather, i kicked it about 75 times and the mil light would come on for about half a second like the bike wanted to start, the next day i went at it again and now the light wont even blink and the bike doesnt sound like it wants to start at all, also im feeling les resistance now when i kick, any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

my 4 stroke crf wont start in the cold weather, i kicked it about 75 times and the mil light would come on for about half a second like the bike wanted to start, the next day i went at it again and now the light wont even blink and the bike doesnt sound like it wants to start at all, also im feeling les resistance now when i kick, any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

my 2013 always cranks right up cold or hot. But it will never crank when I'm on the starting line at my local harescramble racing series!

all tolerances are at nominal, but it is around -10 celsius here in canada. i was told i just need to heat up the bike with a heat gun or spray some quick start in the air boot, the heat gun didnt work but i havent tried the quick start yet.  sorry for taking forever to respond to my own post, i have been busy with work and school.

• 4 months later...