Rekluse cluth

I ran a Z Start for many years and was very happy with it , hardly needs adjustment and the parts are quite big so you dont get much wear, the cheapest one makes the clutch pull very hard and needs constant adjustment, the expensive one feels like a normal clutch but im not sure how long it will last as the parts are really small.

I had a z-start pro in my Husky 300 2T when i bought it. I can see why people like them, but I hated the feel of it and took it out. If you never use the clutch, it would be a great choice. If you slip the clutch a lot, stay with a manual clutch, or maybe one of the other models of auto clutch. 

I had a z-start pro in my Husky 300 2T when i bought it. I can see why people like them, but I hated the feel of it and took it out. If you never use the clutch, it would be a great choice. If you slip the clutch a lot, stay with a manual clutch, or maybe one of the other models of auto clutch.

Definitely agree. I've got a Rekluse Pro and I love it, but I've ditched the clutch lever in favor of a LHRB. The clutch feel is very odd on the Pro. The core exp (the high dollar one) would be the better choice if you think you'll be overriding a lot. The Pro is definitely the more robust and reliable design though. Edited by RiderX

I used the clutch lever a lot when racing offroad and riding tech, it works fine and is very soft to use. 

You dont need to slip the clutch with a rekluse unless you trying to get more drive out a corner or on a race start.