KX 85 2008 , AIR SCREW

The airscrew is a specially designed screw. Not just your plain old metric screw. You're gonna have to look at an OEM schematic or maybe pick up a whole carb off ebay or whatever to use for a parts carb.

OEM p/n is 16014-1058

yes thanks, im dont no much about the mechanic side tbh.im from scotland ..shop up my way told me,to give them my frame number they can fone Kawasaki up and get right part!! that number you gave me can i use that and get the right part from them ?? using the OEM p/n code ??

That is the OEM part number. If you give that to your local dealer, they can order it from Kawi or whoever their OEM supplier is. Hell, you can order it from here on TT. They ship overseas. Also check the UK ebay. You may find a carb for cheap.

That is the OEM part number. If you give that to your local dealer, they can order it from Kawi or whoever their OEM supplier is. Hell, you can order it from here on TT. They ship overseas. Also check the UK ebay. You may find a carb for cheap.

thanks alot bud....

would u recommend doing anything before i add the air screw to the carb?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, cleaning the carb completely. You probably sucked some dirt in through the A/S orifice.

Tear it down and use brakes parts cleaner aerosol and compressed air. Clean it good. One little speck of dirt can ruin your day.

hello so i put my air screw in at 2 and 1/2 turns out ... dnt no if it sounds gd , not sure how meny turns ment to be ...heres a video from today at track , sound as if was in choke, and would also cut out when left in neutral gear ..