Like a BOSS-ete

My three year old daughter has been riding her 12" OSET on and off for 3-4 months now.  We used zip ties to get the pegs out of the way so she can ride it like a strider bike.

The other day she requested the pegs be put down.  OK, so we cut the ties and she's chomping at the bit to go

So what does she do?  Puts both feet on the pegs simultaneously from a complete stop, track stands for 1/2 a second while she twists the throttle.  An hour later she's standing up on the pegs and even cornering standing up.  Think I better get in the kitchen and make her a sammich.

I didn't have the camera out, but here's a pic from earlier, before lowering the pegs.

184.JPG

Edited by Colorado^
  • Like 8

Thanks for the kinds words guys!  I know a lot of TT members grew up in riding families.  As as kid, no one in my family rode any kind of bike or enjoyed any kind of sports at all.  I always rode bmx and mountain bikes and only just started dirt biking a few years back.

I missed out as a kid, but it's so nice to get to experience it as an adult.  I love my family, they are the best!! :banana:

Edited by Colorado^
  • Like 3