KTM Will not start , Please Help!

Hello everyone,I know this seems like a amature topic but I have hit a wall here. My bike is a 2008 KTM xcw. I seized the engine , rebuilt it and first kick after rebuild started right up and I ran it around my yard. Here's what's making me go insane. I went away for 2 weeks and when I came home bike wouldn't start, AnD from that point on iv done everything. Carb was dirty so I cleaned it best I could still wouldn't start so I cleaned it in an utrosonic cleaner, no luck, I pulled the jets they were clogged put them back in and they clogged again. This happen 7 or 8 times. I was so fed up I bought a whole new carb. Put it on tonight still nothing, new plugs , fresh gas , reeds have no gaps or chips, I'm getting a nice blue spark from plug iv tried multiple plugs, compression is perfect, plug is wet as it should. For a while it would only start on pop starts but that was with old carb. Now I can't even get it to pop start. I can't think of anything else to do? Fuel + spark should equal fire?? Please please help, I don't understand what I'm missing!

Why did the jets in the original carb keep plugging up, was there junk in the gas?  You've got so many variables now...  Did you buy the same carburetor, and was it brand new?  Make sure it's the same model with the proper jets and settings, otherwise you've got yet another variable. 

Check the compression.  If it's very low then it's time to take it back apart.

Same carb same exact jets and positions. I pulled it apart before I put it on the bike to make sure of this. The new carb has not clogged, iv run a mini tank with an inline fuel filter that I made like an IV. I did this with both carburetors. One of the ports in the old jet had sand and dirty that would just not come out. I will check the compression this evening.

In the old carb* not jet