Spark plug reading

I have a 06 kx450f and it has a Pro circuit T-4 full exhaust. Bought it for 2Gs and idk if they jetted it or not but I went riding yesterday and it was 32 degrees Fahrenheit so I turned my fuel screw out "down out of the hole" 3 full complete turns "from bottomed out position" and my bike was running flawless and on back off had not one single backfire. Butttt the plugs looks like this. Tell me what you think I should do, rejet? Or keep cranking the screw until it's fully rich. ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1416158188.609547.jpg

-The brave may not live forever,but the cautious never live at all.-

Edited by AntBug7197

It looks to be a little lean, but not drastically. Richen it up a little at a time and keep checking. Be sure not to let it idle for long before shutting it down and pulling the plug.

I ran it 3/4 throttle while doing a wheelie came down it idled for about 2 seconds and I killed it, and backing the screw out more fuel? I never owed a 4stroke

-The brave may not live forever,but the cautious never live at all.-

Plug looks fine. Not fouled. That is all you can tell from your picture.

You cannot read plugs based on todays additive rich fuels.,

The part of the polug you acutally are supposed to read is at the botom inside where the ceramic meets the sheel, to see it, you need to cut the plug in half. You must also do a chop properly. Hot engine, new plug, run at specific RPM and throttle position, cu the engine off, pull the clutch in.

Google plug reading from NGK, Champion. Be wary of write-ups from 1958.

Fuel; screw is for idle only. Read your owners manual.

That's too lean for a two-stroke but my bro's 2013 Kx450f's plug looked like this via all stock settings. He has 300hrs on the motor and it runs exactly the same as new. I say you are golden. Ps: check out the "timber sleds". Cold weather won't hurt you. We rd in 10 degree weather last winter and no problems.