Best way to deal with annoying riders

Ignore them

I like to ride behind them and watch them crash, slow down and stare (silently, no finger pointing or gestures) as I pass.

Give him some friendly competition on the track, but what if its off the track just like at work, whadda you do then? ?

The best way to deal with that is graduate high school and never have to talk to them again. That's what I did.

Graduate high school get a nice job, own my own private track and ride with who i want to ride with while the can't pay for the nice new bike i'll be able to afford with that job :ride:

• Like 3

Give him some friendly competition on the track, but what if its off the track just like at work, whadda you do then? ?

Date their sister.

But seriously, if you let it get to you, they won. Must people that feel the need to put others down do it because they feel insecure.

Be the better person.

• Like 9

Date their sister.

But seriously, if you let it get to you, they won. Must people that feel the need to put others down do it because they feel insecure.

Be the better person.

Makes a lot of sense, he has a beat up, blown up, bike with stickers everywhere making it look childish and the pipe is all dented. i have a mint kdx, that has upgrades up the butt like gnarly pipe, fmf silencer, b rad reeds, modern style enduro light, and kx250 front fender, not to mention the little things like the factory connection and pro taper handlebars with msr levers. I LLOOVEE my bike but when people make fun of it i always feel bad and slow till i ride again and realize its still a fast and fun bike, sorry for the paragraph, felt like i needed to get that outa my sytem

• Like 3

Yeah, if you're bigger than them, it's tempting to show them your knuckles close up but knowing how many nutballs there are out there, I don't think I'd do that - ever.  Take a poke at them and find out their friends want to get involved.  THEN find out one of the friends has some kind of weapon.  It would definitely be a no win situation for everyone.   But having said that,  anyone who is really a stranger to you comes up to you and says your bike is a piece of crap and/or your riding sucks REALLY IS  a giant dick. 

• Like 2

Yeah, if you're bigger than them, it's tempting to show them your knuckles close up but knowing how many nutballs there are out there, I don't think I'd do that - ever.  Take a poke at them and find out their friends want to get involved.  THEN find out one of the friends has some kind of weapon.  It would definitely be a no win situation for everyone.   But having said that,  anyone who is really a stranger to you comes up to you and says your bike is a piece of crap and/or your riding sucks REALLY IS  a giant dick. 

Yeah beating someone up could get my baby involved (kdx) haha. I dont ride track because i know i;m slow on the track but when my tire hits woods im already gone haha. And yes o agree they are a dick to go out of their way to insult the bike and the rider

• Like 2

But...Chick Norris wouldn't care. :goofy:

• Like 1