Off road racing a 250f?

I'm curious what the best choice of a 250f is for hare and hounds, and enduros. I'm a 6'2" 200lb slowish C racer, Just finished my first season of races on a 2004 250 exc. Finished fourth in my class in my points, but i feel like it could have been better with a better handling bike.

I'm looking in the 2008-2012 years as that's where my price range is. I want a bike that handles well and has the top end for some of the faster dessert races. But I really like the light weight of the 250f's. Are there any good options out there, or should I stay 2T?

Stay 2 stroke, 200xc or 300 xc. Can't go wrong

I'm curious what the best choice of a 250f is for hare and hounds, and enduros. I'm a 6'2" 200lb slowish C racer, Just finished my first season of races on a 2004 250 exc. Finished fourth in my class in my points, but i feel like it could have been better with a better handling bike.

I'm looking in the 2008-2012 years as that's where my price range is. I want a bike that handles well and has the top end for some of the faster dessert races. But I really like the light weight of the 250f's. Are there any good options out there, or should I stay 2T?