2001 CR250 - Stolen 11/16/2014 (Goldsboro)

This bike was stolen of my truck at the Best Western Plus in Goldsboro, NC on 11/16/2014 - Be aware if this bike is offered to you the VIN # JH2ME03351M301292 is now on police records as stolen!

I didn't know it any better and went right into the town of thieves - Goldsboro, NC! (sorry for the ones of you who live there) Was riding at Busco Beach and stayed in town before going home.

Check here: http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/nc/goldsboro/crime/- if you park you truck, trailer, bike in Goldsboro your chances are 1 out of 16 it will be part of a property crime. 

What gets me is that obviously all locals know about the situation and no one at all gives you a hint till you become a victim and then is seems to open a huge flow of informations what all happens around Busco Beach!

Best of all, I got already a pic of the stolen bike with the hint its offered for $500 supposedly in Mount Olive, NC - but no further details.

20141115_192410373_iOS - Copy.jpg

20141115_192434449_iOS - Copy.jpg

This bike was stolen of my truck at the Best Western Plus in Goldsboro, NC on 11/16/2014 - Be aware if this bike is offered to you the VIN # JH2ME03351M301292 is now on police records as stolen!

I didn't know it any better and went right into the town of thieves - Goldsboro, NC! (sorry for the ones of you who live there) Was riding at Busco Beach and stayed in town before going home.

Check here: http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/nc/goldsboro/crime/- if you park you truck, trailer, bike in Goldsboro your chances are 1 out of 16 it will be part of a property crime. 

What gets me is that obviously all locals know about the situation and no one at all gives you a hint till you become a victim and then is seems to open a huge flow of informations what all happens around Busco Beach!

Best of all, I got already a pic of the stolen bike with the hint its offered for $500 supposedly in Mount Olive, NC - but no further details.

If you can find the info to contact the seller, if its still even around, pass it along. I'll be more than happy to make the trip down from Durham to "buy" it and just have the police on speed dial. Done it before with stolen mountain bikes. Good job keeping track of the VIN#. Sorry this happened, but that whole area is a shithole. 

If you can find the info to contact the seller, if its still even around, pass it along. I'll be more than happy to make the trip down from Durham to "buy" it and just have the police on speed dial. Done it before with stolen mountain bikes. Good job keeping track of the VIN#. Sorry this happened, but that whole area is a shithole. 

hey Strech, thanks for offering but I couldn't (yet) get the contact info out of that dude that msg me Monday on Facebook with my bike pic. If I had that I would be sitting in my truck already just for for the enjoyment.