Clutch help

Hey guys im not sure but I think my clutch is worn out because when my bike is in gear I can kindof move it and when I pull in the leavers it doesn't engage all the way what wrong

First, complete sentences are nice and helpful. Second, be more specific when you say "your bike is in gear and you can kind of move it". Aside from that, this is usually just a simple clutch cable adjustment. Try adjusting your cable at the clutch perch, if you have it adjusted all the way out then try adjusting it on the actual cable. If your cable is adjusted all the way out and your perch is as well, then you more than likely need new plates and fibers and springs. BEFORE you go ordering new plates and fibers and springs, pull off your clutch cover and remove your clutch springs and pressure plate. When those are removed, pull out your plates and fibers and inspect your clutch basket and check your clutch spring free length. Compare your readings to the specification in the specific manual for your bike. The basket will get notched out over time from the clutch plates and if it is notched only slightly, sometimes a slight file job will do the trick. If they are deeply grooved then you will need a new clutch basket as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys im not exactly sure whats going on but I think it might be the clutch. Whenever my bike is off and its sitting in gear and I want to move it I pull in the clutch and the bike still doesn't want to move also usually when a bike is off and in gear if you try to move it the bike will lock up, on mine you can kind of move it. Its almost like if somthing in there is worn out and cant hold it any more. Hope you guys can help thanks

That's pretty normal with a wet clutch like dirtbikes have. If the bike is running and you can find neutral you're OK.

If it's hard to find when running, make sure you have 1/8" or so free play with the clutch lever extended. If it's too loose (cable is too slack) it won't fully release.

Yep, adjust the clutch or possibly lever. From what you posted, best place to look.