Clutch problem on kx I need help before I go insane

I have a kx100 I have replaced everything pertaining to the clutch, and I it won't disengage, but I think I know my problem..... The clutch lever arm thingee that goes thru the clutch cover is not "catching" until its almost touching the thing that holds the cable, and I can push it with my hands, I have done this several times before and this is the first one that has gave me a fit, is the thing stripped and not catching the head. Of the pin that pulls the hub or what?????

I have a kx100 I have replaced everything pertaining to the clutch, and I it won't disengage, but I think I know my problem..... The clutch lever arm thingee that goes thru the clutch cover is not "catching" until its almost touching the thing that holds the cable, and I can push it with my hands, I have done this several times before and this is the first one that has gave me a fit, is the thing stripped and not catching the head. Of the pin that pulls the hub or what?????

Did you install the cam that goes into the case and pushes against the clutch properly?

I did that when I rebuilt my CR85 bottom end. Had to come apart and turn it the right way around.