New Dicks Racing suspension

So I took my bike out for about a 30 mile test run through rocks, whoops fast and slow tech dez riding.

The settings I got it back with were 15 out on everything which was WAAAY to hard. I ended up with this in order to make it ridable..

Forks - Compression out 21 clicks / Reb out 13
Shock - Comp out 27 / Reb out 11

So as you can see I softened the compression and slowed down the rebound quite a bit. To me that seems pretty extreme, how does that sound to you? Oh and my sag is right at 110 which is normally pretty good.

As long as it feels great to you it doens't matter how it "sounds" to anyone else. Play with race sag a few mm. Is it riding too far into the spring's progression? That is one cause of harsh riding. Did you have Dicks do the suspension for aggressive desert racing; you mentioned a slow technical session.

I do a lot of everything, moto, slow trail, fast dez .... I know it's kinda tough to get it be perfect for everything but I was convinced by him that it was going to a ton better and it really is not. It feels like it would be great on a track, I found some decent jumps to test on and it was a trip as to how smooth the landings were.