Best feeling on a dirt bike for you?

I love when I get to a new Track (or anywhere that makes a circuit)...I like to take a slow lap to acquaint myself, but when you feel yourself getting the bike rite on the mark, each section cleaner than the last...it's just that great feeling that -to me- is just gold. When I'm able to turn this "golden" lap on my first "hot lap" it is double awesome...when your in that zone where it feels like the bike is more predictable and controllable than its ever been, everything is perfect, your mind is clear and so are your goggles.

Even tho I'm no fast rider; when I'm doing it right, it feels right

• Like 2

This is a tough question.  Just the feeling of freedom I guess, you are in control of a machine that will take you about anywhere you want to go.  I like blasting down a dirt road as much as I like negotiating a tight twisty 1st gear trail.

Ripping up the dirt like its a blank canvas and youre painting, its the best feeling to see what you ripped

Our local lake is in massive drought right now...so there is LOTS of flat, slimey lake bed to slide around on....I feel like I'm writing something half the time when I look back at it...love that too bro

Hitting a rutted turn perfectly, leaning the bike over and flying through it back on the gas. Not sure why but gives feeling of satisfaction like I can actually ride a dirtbike, the reality sets in when I case the next jump.

• Like 1