Don't start.....anyone know how to replace the spark plug?

you don't even need to do that

take off the radiator fairing i can't remember if you have to take the whole radiator off. and use the spark plug tool, which came with the bike and then pull off the black tube wire thingy and stick the spark plug spanner in the hole and then loosen it using the other spanner that came with the bike. see where my thumb is, is where you connect a spanner20141122_132654_zpssuulgbrh.jpg

Edited by Louwrens360

you don't even need to do that

take off the radiator fairing i can't remember if you have to take the whole radiator off. and use the spark plug tool, which came with the bike and then pull off the black tube wire thingy and stick the spark plug spanner in the hole and then loosen it using the other spanner that came with the bike. see where my thumb is, is where you connect a spanner

In the USA we only get a 5 and 6 mm Allen wrench with the bike...

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies.....the tool (not included) would have done the trick.  Curiously.....I had the bike in for the 600 mile service (at 1400 miles :naughty: ) and when I got the bike home......it wouldn't start.  Now albeit.....it turned into the hell that is winter in Wisconsin....so it was really cold.  Apparently, the bike was flooded.....I was too scared to keep cranking the starter, so I returned to the service shop.  They opened the throttle wide open....held it there.....and cranked the starter for what seemed to be a full minute.  The bike fired off at that point...and they provided an Amsoil additive to the fuel.  Lesson learned.  I've never owned a single cylinder fuel injected bike before.....

Next round of questions will be........submount damper and HDB top clamp......be ready.  If there's a thread on this, please forward it to me.

Grimloc

• Like 1

Next round of questions will be........submount damper and HDB top clamp......be ready.  If there's a thread on this, please forward it to me.

Grimloc

Here is the thread with everything you will need to know  .... my bike is on page 14 ... https://thumpertalk.com/topic/1023973-scotts-performance-damper/?hl=%20scotts%20%20damper

post-327736-13943046656973.jpg