Prayers for Justin Barcia - Nasty Genova crash

RacerX :  http://racerxonline.com/2014/11/22/barcia-has-scary-crash-in-genova

Tonight at the Genova SX in Italy, Toyota/JGR Yamaha's Justin Barcia was battling for the lead with Christophe Pourcel when Barcia ran into Pourcel, going down in the process. Eli Tomac was close behind and landed on Barcia in the head, shoulder area. The race was red flagged and reports are that Barcia was taken off on a medical stretcher. Some media outlets are reporting that Barcia suffered a concussion and possible shoulder injury. Racer X has been unable to verify Barcia's injuries at this time. We will update as soon as more information is available. 

[update]

Transworld Motocross is reporting that "Barcia is okay after crash at Genova SX, but has been taken to a local hospital."

3d20dafd7116282a22fef7cea08392a8_normal.Justin Barcia@justinbarcia · 3h 3 hours ago

No concussion nothing broken my gear did the job pourcell drifted from the inside to the outside of the section nothing I could do! #sucks

Justin Barcia@justinbarcia3h3 hours ago

Two bruised lungs sore neck and back and some air in my chest have to stay in intensive care for the night hopefully can get out tomorrow.

• Like 1