Sign in to follow this  

Lets see those white Deezers....

quick221680, on 25 Nov 2014 - 7:06 PM, said:

That is a very unique and awesome color scheme! I never thought about white with green accents before. Looking pretty good! For some reason though, I always thought tires like that look goofy on a supermoto, although they look very functional and are probably a lot of fun off road.

Here's my bike. Also have a full set of yeller plastics but I've always liked white.

1417016952294.jpg

1417016964061.jpg

Edited by romvans
  • Like 2

DSC02470_zpsdd809b40.jpg

What pegs are those? I've been looking for anodized blue pegs and I've only seen one manufacturer (RHK) that makes them for the drz but all the suppliers are in Australia.

That is a very unique and awesome color scheme! I never thought about white with green accents before. Looking pretty good! For some reason though, I always thought tires like that look goofy on a supermoto, although they look very functional and are probably a lot of fun off road.

Yea I don't really like the look of the front either. But right now I live In southern ga and the roads are all flat and straight except the dirt roads. And these do ok on the hard packed roads. Plus they are dirt cheap.

What pegs are those? I've been looking for anodized blue pegs and I've only seen one manufacturer (RHK) that makes them for the drz but all the suppliers are in Australia.

The pegs are RHK and they shipped from Australia. Shipping took about 2.5 weeks and definitely worth the $$$$.

Who makes that brake pedal? I have been looking for a blue tipped one. Are those pegs much bigger than stock?

Those might be RHK too. I'd check warp9 first and see if they make anodized blue brake pedals for the DRZ.

I only have 2 stickers on the bike. The rest is custom graphics. I was bored with the same old designs.

I meant all the product/sponsor stickers.