I need some advice

My daughters are 9 & 10 years old. They have out grown their ttr 90 in both size and skill. They also have an xr 80 that they can both ride well. Clutch action is not perfect but fairly good. I need to buy another bike. We just play ride on easy trails and they goof around on a track a few times a year. I have no interest in them racing. I am looking at either an xr 100 or kx/rm 60/65. My issue with the xr ' s is the weight. They can start the xr 80 by themselves, but once it goes down they are not strong enough to always pick it up.

Would the kx be too small if the xr 80 is "perfect" height?

Would the xr 100 "feel" a lot heavier being that it is taller?

I like the xr ' s but the weight could be an issue, not sure yet. Thanks for any input or ideas.

We have grown out of the auto clutch bikes. The more I think about it the more I lean toward xr100. Also, in my area used kx/rm 60 / 65 are kind of rare, and xr 100 ' s are everywhere . Thanks in advance.

I have 3 girls and they share 4 bikes right now. Italjet 50, ttr 50, ttr90, xr 80. I want to dump the ttr 90 and I have convinced myself to get an xr 80 or 100. I want to get 100 to promote growth. I hope the youngest gets the hang of the italjet 50 soon so I can sell it back to the original owner.

my boy had a ttr 125 and it was a good bike.

My wife has a ttr 125 le. That is too big for the older kids, they come no where near the ground. Good bike, but maybe a small wheel ttr 125 would work. I will keep an eye out. Edited by dirtbeater

• 2 weeks later...