Radiator guards?

I'm in the market for some radiator guards and I'm torn as to which will offer the best protection. I've narrowed it down to Emperor (formerly known as scorpion) radiator frames, and Force Accessories radiator braces. Does anyone have any experience with the durability of either, and just in general, which is best? (Weight isn't really an issue)

They're a bit on the expensive side In my opinion

Yeah, I wont argue with you there but I plan on re using them on all my bikes till ktm makes a different radiator to offset the cost. I think they have lifetime guarantee too. Have already smashed them into 2 skinny trees and they show zero damage.

Yeah, I wont argue with you there but I plan on re using them on all my bikes till ktm makes a different radiator to offset the cost. I think they have lifetime guarantee too. Have already smashed them into 2 skinny trees and they show zero damage.

Do they protect the radiator from bending backwards? Because to me they look just like a frontal grill and not much else

Not sure how they mount on the kawi's but the inside bolts to the frame and the outsides bolts to the rad. Jeff slavens has a youtube video of the install. Once they are done up I cannot move my radiators hardly at all, just enough to get the shrouds back on.

I'm not tryna sell them though hahah make your own informed decision with your budjet in mind! I actually never looked at the force ones, cause most of my buddies swear by the bulletproofs so I went with them.

Meylers sells some nice oversized radiators that are gusseted. For most of the bikes though we just run WC guards. They have done well. They are great in tip overs and most low speed events. Sometimes, though there is little you can do to protect the radiator.

I've had WC braces in the past and they just fold like cardboard, I snapped a set last year and I don't wanna go near em again haha