How to replace shift fork in 2001 YZ125

I have a 2001 Yamaha YZ125. It shifts gears perfectly fine except into 1st gear, and according to the internet the problem is a bent shift fork. So... Can somebody give me (and other people with this problem) detailed directions on how to replace it? Thanks in advance!

PS: keep in mind that I know nothing about the insides of machines

Any advise would equate to the service manual being reproduced in this topic. This requires a full tear down, with splitting the cases. Your p.s. would lead me, and I hope others, to advise you to take it to a competent mechanic who has references, or a dealership (many here would disagree with this last part).

No offense intended, you're just better off leaving this to someone who had done it before.

I have a 2001 Yamaha YZ125. It shifts gears perfectly fine except into 1st gear, and according to the internet the problem is a bent shift fork. So... Can somebody give me (and other people with this problem) detailed directions on how to replace it? Thanks in advance!

PS: keep in mind that I know nothing about the insides of machines

Buy the service manual (not the owners manual) and read it.  If you have questions from there then ask.

Once you have read the service manual and gain some experience you will be the go to guy in your area for dirt bike work.

If you look on line you can find digital download manuals inexpensive.  https://www.tradebit.com/filesharing.php/search/0/yz250