conversion

so i recently bought a YZ250F and i am having major issues starting it, so i was wondering if its possible to just take the WR's starte off and put it onto my YZ... can someone inform me of how to do this or else what i can do to make this easier to start/ kick over

I don't think you can do that. You have to get the bike on its compression stroke then kick real fast it should take no more when cold then 4 kicks when hot it should start first kick I have a 14 250 and 450 there almost identical to start.

so i recently bought a YZ250F and i am having major issues starting it, so i was wondering if its possible to just take the WR's starte off and put it onto my YZ... can someone inform me of how to do this or else what i can do to make this easier to start/ kick over

EVERY YZ Ive owned has been this way, 06,12, 14, with the exception of my new 15 which has the updated cams. Build up compression with one stroke, find top dead center then kick hard through, shouldnt take more than 1-2 kicks. Its a yami thing.