Non OEM Air Filter

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the part number for the twin air "Air filter" which fits the 2015 Beta 300 or any other Air filters that fit? 

We live in a country town and only have one Motorbike Shop which is KTM.

You could just google it..put a search and I'm sure you could find something..on ebay or getdirty or where ever.. Your ktm dealer ought to be able to do the same thing.. just ask the parts guy to see what they can get for you.

Thanks.

I eventually found a spreadsheet for "Twin Air" Air Filter Part Numbers which covers all Beta models which may help others.

BETA Year Part Number Trial EVO 2-strk 80/125/200/250/290 09-14 158029 Trial EVO 4-strk 250/300 09-14 158029 Trial 260 89-93 158030 Trial 260 94-99 158032 Trial 260 00-04 158034 BETA REV 3  02-08 158036 BETA REV 50/80 02-07 158037 Enduro 250/450 05-08 158028 Enduro 4-str Enduro 250-525 05-12 158028 Enduro 2strk 250/300   13-14 158033 Enduro 4strk 350/400/450/525 13-14 158033 Trial REV 4 250cc- 4Str 07-08 158039

• Like 1

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the part number for the twin air "Air filter" which fits the 2015 Beta 300 or any other Air filters that fit? 

We live in a country town and only have one Motorbike Shop which is KTM.

Sure thing

Twin Air part# 158003, Uni filter part# NU-3805ST 

In a pinch I'm sure that a stock KTM filter will fit your cage. I have had them side by side and they are almost the same shape. You will just have to punch a hole or two with your Beta filter cage pins to make it fit.

• Like 2

Don't forget Unifilter makes one for the Beta as well.

Just a heads up about Uni filters. If U use No-Toil filter oil and cleaner, it is not recommended to use on Uni filters. Their glue will not hold up to the cleaner, and the filter foam will delaminate at the seams.

Just a heads up about Uni filters. If U use No-Toil filter oil and cleaner, it is not recommended to use on Uni filters. Their glue will not hold up to the cleaner, and the filter foam will delaminate at the seams.

That's the reason I quit using the No Toil. That stuff was nasty on all my oil filters. Otherwise the Unifilter is pretty darn good.

• Like 1

Beta's offering something else soon...

Press Release 
Paso Robles, CA 
For Immediate Release

Beta USA is pleased to announce that they have added FunnelWeb Filters to their 2015 offroad racing program. FunnelWeb Filters (FWF), an Australian based company, makes high performance filters for off-road racing with a unique pyramid profile design that helps maintain consistent airflow.

1177.jpg

Niels van Kempen, owner and manager of FWF Europe and America, is excited to be working with Beta USA in 2015. "What is important is we give the Beta USA Factory Race Team riders the best opportunity to have complete confidence in their bikes and with the FunnelWeb Filter we know that their engines will stay clean. It is an exciting time for us to be involved in such a team and I know we can help them get the results they deserve."

1178.png

FW filters unique pyramid construction fights against dust!

Beta USA Race Team Manager, Zack Huberty, comments on the partnership, "We're enthusiastic about the opportunity to work with FunnelWeb in 2015. FunnelWeb's pyramid technology and urethane filter seals are the ultimate defense against dust, dirt and grime from getting into our race engines. Our team will be running these in EnduroCross, National Enduro, and GNCC."

Beta USA's 2015 team consists of Kyle Redmond, Max Gerston, Jesse Groemm, Cory Buttrick, Justin Sode, Purvines Racing, Morgan Tanke, and Ty Cullins.

For more information, visit BetaUSA.com. FunnelWeb Filters will be available through the BYOB program as well.
Edited by Magile
  • Like 4

Beta's offering something else soon...

Press Release 
Paso Robles, CA 
For Immediate Release

Beta USA is pleased to announce that they have added FunnelWeb Filters to their 2015 offroad racing program. FunnelWeb Filters (FWF), an Australian based company, makes high performance filters for off-road racing with a unique pyramid profile design that helps maintain consistent airflow.

1177.jpg

Niels van Kempen, owner and manager of FWF Europe and America, is excited to be working with Beta USA in 2015. "What is important is we give the Beta USA Factory Race Team riders the best opportunity to have complete confidence in their bikes and with the FunnelWeb Filter we know that their engines will stay clean. It is an exciting time for us to be involved in such a team and I know we can help them get the results they deserve."

1178.png

FW filters unique pyramid construction fights against dust!

Beta USA Race Team Manager, Zack Huberty, comments on the partnership, "We're enthusiastic about the opportunity to work with FunnelWeb in 2015. FunnelWeb's pyramid technology and urethane filter seals are the ultimate defense against dust, dirt and grime from getting into our race engines. Our team will be running these in EnduroCross, National Enduro, and GNCC."

Beta USA's 2015 team consists of Kyle Redmond, Max Gerston, Jesse Groemm, Cory Buttrick, Justin Sode, Purvines Racing, Morgan Tanke, and Ty Cullins.

For more information, visit BetaUSA.com. FunnelWeb Filters will be available through the BYOB program as well.

I was just going to post that, but you beat me to it! Looks interesting.  Seems to me the larger surface area should help it stay a little cleaner.