Here she is

• 1 month later...

I love the bike    Yes the forks are stiff   but great for big jumps   I have it sprung for me and that helped a lot .  it will pull holeshots against the 450s       Just pin it and don't shift when you think you should and she will just keep pulling .     A hole shot device is a must  as the front end  will come up easy . .   I got a 51 tooth rear sprocket  and will see if I like that .   I talked to another guy and he installed the map switch and said it helps a lot  so that's next

im looking to buy a 2015 350sxf in a month. ive been riding a 05 crf450 for 6 years and was wondering how the 350's do against the 450's... not just off the line but over all? how do they feel in the air and around corners? your bike looks sick OR! congrats

Whittle I'm 6'4 215. Came off an 09 rmz450 and now have a 15 350. It does feel light in the corners and in the air. I can still lug it around a track in 3rd like my 450 or wind it out like a 250. For me the 350 is where is at

• Like 1

I am 165lbs    I love the bike . I race the fast vet class were most everyone is on a built 450  and If I don't get the holeshot  I am right up front with them . Its not for lack of bike  its been me just hesitating to stay on the gas just a smidge longer .  Bike is great in the air .  corners great  overall I am very happy with the KTM .   I got the Mapping switch I will put on this week and a few other goodies to really see what this bike can do .      On that note I already have my deposit on a 16 350  .   

• Like 1

thanks guys! im def buying one very soon my dealer has one waiting for me I just want to sell my 450 first. now ive been reading about the 2016s... any knowledge about the air forks? or the added 4 hp im hearing about? do you think the air shocks are going to be that much better then the 4cs? 

Edited by Whittle450

• 2 weeks later...