Middleweights visually impaired man needs

I got a X bike 50 it was rack and the kick starter was broke off and the electric start button was stuck on I fix both of those problems now I can't get no spark I pulled the flywheel casing off pulled the fly will walk check the staterfor any Fradert loose connections and anything all the wirings good I've never worked on nothingness mall before I'm just not sure where to start testing and work for reading that I'm supposed to have for checking the electrical componentsand what might be the problem that caused me to get no support any and all help will be greatly appreciated thank you very much happy holidays God bless

I got a X bike 50 it was rack and the kick starter was broke off and the electric start button was stuck on I fix both of those problems now I can't get no spark I pulled the flywheel casing off pulled the fly will walk check the staterfor any Fradert loose connections and anything all the wirings good I've never worked on nothingness mall before I'm just not sure where to start testing and work for reading that I'm supposed to have for checking the electrical componentsand what might be the problem that caused me to get no support any and all help will be greatly appreciated thank you very much happy holidays God bless

Spell checking may help get responses, little hard to understand that post. Sounds like you have no spark and if it was wrecked or improperly stored it could be one of a few things. First to check are the easy ones. Check the kill switch, faulty kill switch will ground out the motor even if it looks to be in the off position. Either bypass it or if you have a spare on/off switch, wire it on to test. Check spark plug lead for damage. Check all connections for shorts/frays/corosion and clean/replace as necessary. Check your cdi they often come loose or fail. Don't hesitate to replace it, there cheap anyway. Lastly before taking anything apart, check your stator. Make sure the magnet isn't missing from your flywheel or pickup on your stator. Also make sure the little pickup on the stator is firmly in place and screws didn't fall off or mounts didn't break from a chain falling off and slapping it. I know this is a long list, but these are the basics and all cheap repairs with the stator being the most expensive at around 45$. Good luck.

Thank you very much sorry that that was hard to read I talk to my phone and my phone talks to me since I can't see very well I was in a hurry when I posted that when yesterday but yes I will try to be more clearly with anymore purse thank youwith anymore post thank you very muchoh so this bike is belt driven in the Tony opposite side as the Magneta and stayed or however it has a little we regular switch button clean at the top above the electric start push button and I know that all waswas sort of a busted up due to the rack electric start button was stuck on so I can go in and check the electric kill switch button up or how would I go about redoing that and the CDI boxonly has one screw holding it to the frame and the other one looks like it was dead broke Bree I can't buy no serial number to get any partsand I've searched the whole bike thoroughly and it is a lost title

Thank you very much sorry that that was hard to read I talk to my phone and my phone talks to me since I can't see very well I was in a hurry when I posted that when yesterday but yes I will try to be more clearly with anymore purse thank youwith anymore post thank you very muchoh so this bike is belt driven in the Tony opposite side as the Magneta and stayed or however it has a little we regular switch button clean at the top above the electric start push button and I know that all waswas sort of a busted up due to the rack electric start button was stuck on so I can go in and check the electric kill switch button up or how would I go about redoing that and the CDI boxonly has one screw holding it to the frame and the other one looks like it was dead broke Bree I can't buy no serial number to get any partsand I've searched the whole bike thoroughly and it is a lost title

To test a kill switch just bypass it. If you get spark when bypassing the switch, then the switch is toast. Start there for now since its simple. Can you post pictures of the bike? Preferably with clear close up of wiring/stator/cdi etc.

Yes I will take some pictures of all the wiring and components and everything and post on here tomorrow I greatly appreciate your help what's the cheapest way of replacing a lawnmower head gasket LOL I got a push mower with a blown head gasket

Yes I will take some pictures of all the wiring and components and everything and post on here tomorrow I greatly appreciate your help what's the cheapest way of replacing a lawnmower head gasket LOL I got a push mower with a blown head gasket

Gasket kit for something like a Brigs and Stratton 3.5 hp classic is like 12$ the cheap way in the long run is buy the proper set.

Yes it was turning over and getting fuel and everything it just wasn't getting no spark the fire I couldn't stick my finger inThe spark plug coil and feel nothing

Not sure I understand. To check for spark, pull the plug, put plug cap on and touch the sparking end to the outside of the plug whole and crank the bike. If its working you will see a blue spark. Have you tried bypassing or replacing the kill switch yet?

Hello I wanted to ask you is that type of bike supposed to have an ignition switch on it there's no ignition switch on it and it just has a KillswitchThe weather's been kind a real crappy up this way I don't got no heat in my garage so I haven't been out there for a couple days to even try and mess with the kill switch sectionare you able to tell me exactly what kind of bike it is it says X by 50 but I never heard one of those so I just wasn't sure if it was another name for it or not