2013 rmz 250 leaking oil

So I recently bought a used 2013 rmz 250. I'm not the original owner and I have only ridden it 4 or 5 times so far. The last time I took it out I was running it for about an hour straight(not hard riding) I fell in a corner and when I picked up the bike I noticed oil leaking down the outer clutch cover and when I looked closer it seemed to be streaming down from the topside of the inner clutch cover and I also saw oil around the base head gasket. I ran the bike today just letting it idle and there was a puddle of oil under the bike. It was draining out of the drain hose that goes down the left side of the bike form the intake boot down to the swingarm. I have no clue what is causing this. Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance

Sounds like oil came out the breather hose. The line has a hole in it halfway down the hose. See if the breather hose is oily.

Correct. It is the crankcase breather but I'm not sure what hole you are talking in the hose but anyways what would cause that and would that have anything to do with the oil on the inner clutch cover?

When the bike tipped over-oil was at a point where it could come out breather hose. It can happen also if trans is over-filled. Its nothing to worry about. The hole in the hose is under the fabric braiding around hose. Its right before the hose touches on motor. Only reason I can think why they pit home I hose is so it doesn't suck water into motor if you through puddle. Idea is if oil comes out, majority should go down the hose instead of drip onto motor-but if the bike is on its side the hole is easier for oil to come out. Hope that makes sense. Short answer -if its not constantly pushing oil out breather-its OK. Clean it up and make sure it doesn't push oil out with normal riding/no tip overs.

When the bike tipped over-oil was at a point where it could come out breather hose. It can happen also if trans is over-filled. Its nothing to worry about. The hole in the hose is under the fabric braiding around hose. Its right before the hose touches on motor. Only reason I can think why they pit home I hose is so it doesn't suck water into motor if you through puddle. Idea is if oil comes out, majority should go down the hose instead of drip onto motor-but if the bike is on its side the hole is easier for oil to come out. Hope that makes sense. Short answer -if its not constantly pushing oil out breather-its OK. Clean it up and make sure it doesn't push oil out with normal riding/no tip overs.

Sounds great man. Huge thanks for the help

If you're saying you saw a huge puddle of oil under your bike, I would do an oil change, wash the bike, dry it off, then restart it and see if it leaks any more. Then you know it has the proper amount of oil in it.

Yep that's exactly what I did. Thanks man