Purple handlebars...

Still sorting out my new-to-me 94 KX250. I realigned the forks thinking that's what looked so cockeyed on the front. Nope.

So I thought the vintage purple handlebars were bent. Nope.

Turns out these things have those crazy rubber damped mounts. That's what was so cockeyed.

Fixed, for mow but I expect I'll see that again come spring when we see the ground again.

Think I'll replace those purple handlebars. They're in really good condition, aluminum but I don't know what brand. Anybody want them for a resto project to match the early 90s color scheme? Be happy to trade them or a set of solid mounts or anything else of nominal value. Offer's good to KDXers and KLXers as well because our bikes shared the same psychedelic colors.

Still sorting out my new-to-me 94 KX250. I realigned the forks thinking that's what looked so cockeyed on the front. Nope.

So I thought the vintage purple handlebars were bent. Nope.

Turns out these things have those crazy rubber damped mounts. That's what was so cockeyed.

Fixed, for mow but I expect I'll see that again come spring when we see the ground again.

Think I'll replace those purple handlebars. They're in really good condition, aluminum but I don't know what brand. Anybody want them for a resto project to match the early 90s color scheme? Be happy to trade them or a set of solid mounts or anything else of nominal value. Offer's good to KDXers and KLXers as well because our bikes shared the same psychedelic colors.

you might want to keep them incase you bend your new bars then you well have a spare ­čĹŹ