Shift lever mod and Case Saver install video

I broke my right hand back on Veteran's day (big electric drill, steel plate, lots of torque, snapped 4th metacarpal), so long story short - no throttle twisting for me until later in December.  However, it did give me time to finally edit the video together that I had shot on modifying the shift lever (getting rid of the sharp edges) and putting on the TT case savers. 

http://youtu.be/si_Lf9_AQIo

Edited by WheeliePete
  • Like 7

Thanks for the positive feedback guys.  I noticed surfing around YT that the videos on Dr. Z were either riding comparison reviews or very poor quality DIY fix-it videos.  There's nothing worse in my opinion than an hand held camera (shaky) with live narration of a fix in progress on small parts (eg: rebuilding a carb).  I've been a bicycle mechanic and 4x4 gearhead for about 20 years, and I am really enjoying starting to mess with these bikes.  So I'll start documenting my upgrades and putting them into tolerable (I hope) videos.  Soon as my hand's out of this cast it's new back tire (Going with a Michelin T63 130/80) and 47t rear sprocket time.

• Like 1