5 Epic Moto Crashes

Good to know man. Thanks for the feedback 🙂

no problem. Glad you took my response constructively. I didn't mean to come off like you other videos were boring because that is far from the truth. I have enjoyed all of the vids I have seen from you. Just wanted to share that people like simplicity every once in a while and I am one of those people that are quick to lose interest. This is the exact type of vid that I enjoy because I can watch it multiple times and I don't have to watch 20 mins of trees buzzing by the screen to see the few mins worth of interesting stuff. Edited by BDubb106
  • Like 1

no problem. Glad you took my response constructively. I didn't mean to come off like you other videos were boring because that is far from the truth. I have enjoyed all of the vids I have seen from you. Just wanted to share that people like simplicity every once in a while and I am one of those people that are quick to lose interest. This is the exact type of vid that I enjoy because I can watch it multiple times and I don't have to watch 20 mins of trees buzzing by the screen to see the few mins worth of interesting stuff.

Yep, exactly the reason I made the short clip. Trying to figure out what the mainstream audience want's to watch isn't that easy!!! Cheers again :D

• Like 1