RMZ needs face lift

Bought a new crate motor and wheel set and some other things coming in..... Going to give it a new identity so the blue stuff is coming off and replace with black or yellow.... post new look when finished in a few weeks[attachment=201367:10599365_341882399306339_6353692508463918790_n.jpg

Edited by racertodd
  • Like 2

Bought a new crate motor and wheel set and some other things coming in..... Going to give it a new identity so the blue stuff is coming off and replace with black or yellow.... post new look when finished in a few weeks[attachment=201367:10599365_341882399306339_6353692508463918790_n.jpg

Todd- where'd you get the motor? Same year? You staying with Decal works?

Can't wait to see the finished product. This place has been dead lately. 

Thinking I may do a winter maintenance walk through with pictures and descriptions for the less experienced mechanic. Go over greasing, cleaning, inspection, just all the basic maintenance you should do before a bike sits for the winter. Don't know how many it will actually help but it will be a good time killer and conversation starter. 

• Like 3

Can't wait to see the finished product. This place has been dead lately. 

Thinking I may do a winter maintenance walk through with pictures and descriptions for the less experienced mechanic. Go over greasing, cleaning, inspection, just all the basic maintenance you should do before a bike sits for the winter. Don't know how many it will actually help but it will be a good time killer and conversation starter. 

Great Idea... To add to that Ill bring my bike up and you can make a video of it... along with how to bolt on new rotor and plastic along with installing silicon hoses clutch perch brake lever and anodized parts along with exhaust, chain and sprockets

Edited by racertodd
  • Like 2

Its about ready to20141211_102723.jpeg20141211_101348.jpeg20141211_101159.jpeg begin. I have a some more things coming in today. Just waiting on the UPS man to arrive. I found an interesting new aftermarket part that I hadn't seen yet and it seems to be below cost but I looked on the company that its sold buy and they don't show it and the ones for other bikes are  considerable amount more. So I am thinking that they listed it wrong... time will tell.

• Like 2

Its about ready to📎20141211_102723.jpeg📎20141211_101348.jpeg📎20141211_101159.jpeg begin. I have a some more things coming in today. Just waiting on the UPS man to arrive. I found an interesting new aftermarket part that I hadn't seen yet and it seems to be below cost but I looked on the company that its sold buy and they don't show it and the ones for other bikes are  considerable amount more. So I am thinking that they listed it wrong... time will tell.

Todd isn't Santa bringing you anything? Nice stuff and cute puppy!

• Like 1