Sign in to follow this  

Florida Howdy from new guy

Hello all,

my name is Scott. I live in Vero Beach Fl and a die-hard ride hard bike nut. I recently bought a 94 XR650l. did all the typical mods with exhaust, jetting,

clutch, airbox, Uni filter blah blah. looking for people to ride with anywhere in the state. I also have a couple street bikes, 2014 Ninja 1000 and a 92 FJ1200. I work on ships at sea for a living, 2 months on/off rotation and when im home for 2 months all I want to do is ride and work on bikes.

I will be home all of jan and feb so hope to meet some members and sharte some rides.

Scott

• Like 2

Howdy howdy. Maybe we can hook up and hit croom. I am currently working 7 days a week for the holidays so i myself wont be riding till jan lol. Its killing me!! I just rebuilt one of my yz250fs and havent even finished the break in. That was 4 weeks ago it was finished lol.

I think I spoke to you several weeks ago at a Dunkin Donuts early in the morning.  I'm from NC and just happened to down there to pick up my little brother in my car.

what part of NC do you live in? I will be in Boone in may for a bike rally then again in September.

Scott

Not me...Ive been in Alaska since late october

Oh well, there's at least one other dude riding around Vero Beach on an a XR650 then.

Cool! its a small town so im sure our paths will cross. Ill have to start off the morning at Dunkin Donuts instead of the bait shop

That's great Ryan, I have another freind in wpb, he rides a DRZ400. I'll be back in Fl dec28. I'm itchin to ride.

Scott

I've also got a '11 Ninja 1000, bring yours over towards Orlando, I've got some fun roads to show you in Lake County!  

Lol i used to take my supermoto to lake county all the time. Cops got to be an issue followed by no one wanting to ride so i sold the tard lol. Come over towards hernando county. Meet up around 9-9:30 at the hess off spring lake hwy and hwy 50... tons of sport bikes to tag along with.e

Hey Scott and bronc I'm in North ft pierce as well. I ride a honda crf250l. It's srock right but I'll be changing that soon. I ride it everywhere and love it. Hit me up if you guys want to ride. I've been looking for someone to go on trails with around here.

John

Edited by jmt2404

My dual sport is a seasoned DRZ400 with most of the usual farkles, and my wife rides a soon-to-be-tagged XR250R. We haven't been riding as much dual sport lately, we've been staying busy racing FTR HS. We are in the south county.

Ok guys, I just finished installing the Emig triples and CRF450 USD forks on my XR650l. I'm itching to ride. Might even head up to Ocala and camp/ride for a couple days. Anyone interested? I'm in Vero

Call or text me...7725320339

• Like 1

Going to croom feb 28. Always down for a weekday ride while my son is in school. There some descent trails near my house.

Hi everyone, I am in PSL and looking for someone to ride with . I have a dual sport with only 2k miles on her.