Saturday 12/6 ride

I'm with Palmer. This type of shit/post is so far out of line that I'm gonna puke. Some of us have been riding our whole lives and are sick of the Internet ruining spots. This post shud be removed ASAP if you have any decency to the off road community. All these F ing newbies shud b riding Gorman, JV, El Mirage, ocotillo, etc. just like everyone does when starting out. It's time to get some common sense and decency. Sheesh. I hope whole thread is gone soon. BS. Period.

I'm with Palmer. This type of shit/post is so far out of line that I'm gonna puke. Some of us have been riding our whole lives and are sick of the Internet ruining spots. This post shud be removed ASAP if you have any decency to the off road community. All these F ing newbies shud b riding Gorman, JV, El Mirage, ocotillo, etc. just like everyone does when starting out. It's time to get some common sense and decency. Sheesh. I hope whole thread is gone soon. BS. Period.

Wow, yer scary... :wub:
  • Like 2

the odd part is the OP knows all about keeping things quiet.............  :thinking:

this could be a consipracy by aliens,CIA and Barrack hussein obama using mind control to bring more attention to and destroy another ride spot

Hey broah dont b lumpin JV into that noob shit now yu hear......

• Like 4

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1417669714.307269.jpg

I'm a noob, at 52 and first bike at 16, focken eh, eh?

Lick my balls if I could.

I'm staging about 11 miles north of the 247 intersection of 18 I think. Going to do hot laps around a house that's off the grid.

Edited by PALMER84ONE
  • Like 3

Ya, I'm mad. But I'm usually mad so nothing new there. Anyways, we can only hope that most of u will someday see the ignorance u "it's all cool, no big deal, here are my gps tracks types" perpetuate. When all the areas are hacked up, whooped out, and somehow more F'd up than they are now, you might finally get it. Cheers.

Edited by HumanHater
  • Like 2

Ya, I'm mad. But I'm usually mad so nothing new there. Anyways, we can only hope that most of u will someday see the ignorance u "it's all cool, no big deal, here are my gps tracks types" perpetuate. When all the areas are hacked up, whooped out, and somehow more F'd up than they are now, you might finally get it. Cheers.