Hydraulic clutch question

I'm new to hydraulic clutches and did not know where to post this but when do you know when to change the fluid? Like when it gets harder to pull or something like that?

I doubt you would notice anything other than degradation of the parts (via water) and eventually a leak or failure.  a six dollar bottle of mineral oil can last several years and assuming you don't have an air bubble already in your system, should only take what, 2 minutes?  FWIW I rarely do a complete purge, but its so easy to just keep the reservoir full and the bleed screw at the slave open while pumping that I have just done it a couple of times a season and not worried about it. 

"i would just throw the bike away, buy a real bike that ktm is shit, dumb clutches make you go so slow, get a xr50, no clutch, could beat any bike any day. Toss it in the trash"

Is this for real???? Honda power, is that you??🤣

haha im just joking, ktm has the best enduro bikes

an xr50...

yeah man the amount of whips you could throw on that thing, just kidding ktm's are awesome

haha im just joking, ktm has the best enduro bikes

yeah man the amount of whips you could throw on that thing, just kidding ktm's are awesome

Haha. Although I am partial to the mighty KTM, Ive ridden most of the big 4 and there all excellent bikes. It really comes down to the riders ability, not the machines color. 👍

• Like 1