Super Enduro World Championship starts Saturday

I wonder if Cody graduated college.

He has always put school first, KTM

would mean a real job as a rider.

He's still going for an engineering degree. He's a full time student so that's pretty damn impressive in him still being a full time racer as well.

Yes Beta should have never let him go he was great for the brand and show cased how good the bikes are.

Talked about this on the Beta forum, they didn't "let him go" He wanted to switch and when somebody has made their mind up you can't force them to stay.

Should be interesting to see how all the U.S. boys do.  U.S. results say they should do pretty good, but traveling to another part of the world with jet lag, different styles of tracks and such could make things hard. I'm pretty interested to see how Ty Tremaine does in the junior class. He was clearly faster than the current Junior world champion at the last two Endurocross rounds. We can't wait to watch it live on the internet!

Edited by ccullins
  • Like 1

Talked about this on the Beta forum, they didn't "let him go" He wanted to switch and when somebody has made their mind up you can't force them to stay.

Should be interesting to see how all the U.S. boys do.  U.S. results say they should do pretty good, but traveling to another part of the world with jet lag, different styles of tracks and such could make things hard. I'm pretty interested to see how Ty Tremaine does in the junior class. He was clearly faster than the current Junior world champion at the last two Endurocross rounds. We can't wait to watch it live on the internet!

Not even attempting to say anything bad about Beta.

Whom was suppling forks shocks and motors for his Beta?

KTM has to be on another level in the support category even at a factory level.

Oh I hadn't seen that , thanks for the info.

I thought Knighter retired....

He raced the Weston beach race back in October on a YZ450 sponsored by a french team i think, but had a mechanical during the race.

He's been back on Orange as of late but i believe these are his personal bikes, saw a vid of him ripping around his endurocross course on a KTM125 last week.. made that bike look like an 80  😏