Tube keeps spinning

Rim locks won't affect the tube.  I have the same problem, but I have found that it is self-limiting.  The valve stem tilts, but it has never pulled through or pulled out. Just make sure you don't run that top nut on the valve stem.  I run about 7psi with one rim lock and a HD (not ultra heavy duty) tube.  The trials tires I have used are the Dunlop 803 and the Michelin tube type.  I've had this issue for 3 or 4 years now, but it has never caused any flats or anything like that, so I've gotten used to the crooked valve stem.  

I screwed up and installed a front rimlock on a rear rim and had the same problem. Buy at least one really good rimlock and the problem goes away.

Thx for the idea but I have the correct rimlock on.

IMO its not the tire which moves. If you run the tire with under 7 psi and running over stones the tube will move around.

Use a marker on the tire and the rim and you will see that the tire does not move.

I have used a tire crayon and the tire is not moving.

Rim locks won't affect the tube.  I have the same problem, but I have found that it is self-limiting.  The valve stem tilts, but it has never pulled through or pulled out. Just make sure you don't run that top nut on the valve stem.  I run about 7psi with one rim lock and a HD (not ultra heavy duty) tube.  The trials tires I have used are the Dunlop 803 and the Michelin tube type.  I've had this issue for 3 or 4 years now, but it has never caused any flats or anything like that, so I've gotten used to the crooked valve stem.  

I use 8psi and a tube type Pirelli MT 43 and a Bridgestone ultra heavy duty tube. I figured it was the tube moving and am worried that it will rip the valve off but it has not in the 2 yeas or so I have been rinnign them. I was just wounding if there was a way to stop it. What I do is use valve stem mud guards (see attached pic) and then the tube nut so it keeps the stem from moving really far but still is loose enough to move. I was just hoping there was a way to stop it.

drc-air-valve-mudguards-35-p.jpg

You can use a file on the valve stem's hole in the rim, creating an oval and giving thus the stem a chance to sink into the Rim.

Downside being that when changing tires you need to put a hole into the tube.

But this will just let the stem move more and not stop the problem. I don't understand why you have to put a hole in the tube to remove it?

I have the same issue on my rear tube when I run low pressure (7-8psi).  I've got Tubliss front and rear sitting in my garage ready to install so that should take care of it!

I don't like the tubliss system for 1 main reason. When you get a slice in the sidewall you have to remove the complete system so you can get a tube in it to get out from where ever you are. Went threw this with a buddy of min twice in 1 day. Remove the tire completely off the rim, remove system and but some electrical tape around the sharp aluminum rim lock used in the tubliss but it eventually rubbed and but a hole in the tube. Put another tube in and went home. So you would now have to carry a regular rim lock on rides now. He stopped using it.