Ocotillo Wells 4-Wheel Idiots...

So it’s not just the in-experienced quad riders but the dumb-ass 4-wheelers too. These idiots up-wind of my camp could not stop doing Pandulce (Spanish for donuts) in the wash right next to us. Seems every two hours, instead of enjoying the vast terrain in the Truckhaven area, he just could not resist making dust that prevented me from cooking and eating outside in the clean air and blue skies. So hey em-effer in the RED BRONKO, you can kiss my ass and while you're at it, kiss those others you camped with also. The last time I saw you was when you were running from the PD and doing Pandulce on the freeway. You must have got out on bail, what was it $20.00. Your estranged father prolly took out a loan onhis ford ranger to get you out early.

My 14-year old kid can do that too. What are you trying to show us? that you're too stooped to take a ride more than 1/4-mile from camp and not get lost. Or is it that the beer would be too far from you hand. The 2-wheel community will not stand for this type of crap! uoY dawkciD!.

Does anybody know if there is some type of ordnance that prevents idiots from doing this? Could I flag down a BLM Ranger for this? or is it part of the open BLM rules. General respect was out the door obviously.

• Like 1

Anyone know what went down Friday just east of the crossover trail at S22?  Was loading up around 4:00 and a big black cloud of smoke comes around the hill followed shortly after by a string of emergency vehicles.  Lifeflight landed at dark just when we were leaving.  Hope they made it.

pissed off at people acting like idoits on a holiday weekend? really now who's fault is that? you have the rest of winter to go on non-busy weekends

Totally agree but those of us with kids are slaves to the school system , like prisoners . If we want a long weekend we kind of have to. Regardless I wish those people would think about someone else besides themselves . People are not aware of there surroundings , pisses me off .
  • Like 3

Dube2 that sucked! On a funny note I was ot the west end of Stoddard on Black Friday with my son loading up after a great long adventure ubar alas (Means over everything in German) and we watched a couple kids in a Razer doing donuts around his camp kicking up enough dust you could not see the rigs through it. He dusted the camp next to his as well. It was strange that most camps just stay around camp and dust each other out. I always check the wind on the way in to anyplace and try to stay upwind. Sometimes it can't be helped you get dusted by the idiots...

We had something similar happen in hungry valley about a year ago. Couple quads doing donuts in the camp site. They dusted out our lunch and the lady with kids next to us. I went over and told them with all this open area why would u do donuts in the camp site? Needless to say one guy didn't heave the warning and kept doing them. So when they rolled out the lady with kids completely egged their truck and trailer.... So cool.

• Like 5

Do we really need more cops in the desert handing out dust citations ?  REALLY   ?

Dube jut go talk to the people...  they'll move along....   sheeeesh

LOL, I know, I know. I was going to have a little talk on Saturday afternoon and all of a sudden he stopped and parked his tuck in front of the trailer he towed it with. I kinda settled down after that.

I had a bunch of gangbanger messicans next to me once, they were skeet shooting with a 12 gauge at the ground about 30' from my camp, well an AR will sure make them reconsider their ideas.  The shooting stopped after I had a chat.

The kids were wearing raiders jackets so I knew who I was dealing with, low IQ individuals...

Once they left they "Forgot" to take their trash with them. Typical, and its funny how Off-roaders have to take the heat for this kinda stuff. Yes I packed up their shizz and took it for those lazy piece of crap so called humans. Is there a device that makes people disappear yet? I'm gonna need lots of ammo.

• Like 4

Anyone know what went down Friday just east of the crossover trail at S22? Was loading up around 4:00 and a big black cloud of smoke comes around the hill followed shortly after by a string of emergency vehicles. Lifeflight landed at dark just when we were leaving. Hope they made it.

Ask regul8tor

• Like 1

I had a bunch of gangbanger messicans next to me once, they were skeet shooting with a 12 gauge at the ground about 30' from my camp, well an AR will sure make them reconsider their ideas.  The shooting stopped after I had a chat.

The kids were wearing raiders jackets so I knew who I was dealing with, low IQ individuals...

Once they left they "Forgot" to take their trash with them. Typical, and its funny how Off-roaders have to take the heat for this kinda stuff. Yes I packed up their shizz and took it for those lazy piece of crap so called humans. Is there a device that makes people disappear yet? I'm gonna need lots of ammo.

What did you say to them

What did you say to them

Told they they were being idiots for shooting so close to camp, and that the sheriff has been notified. They left or relocated quickly thereafter, They didnt look like the type that likes to mingle with law enforcement if ya know what I mean,

Yeah this is so typical...The idea you would have to even say anything is ridiculous.

Some people just dont have any respect for anything whatsoever like these guys.  2 kids and a dad, all looked like they just rolled out of da hood.  Treated their camp spot like one too. Took me 20 minutes to gather the trash that had blown all over the damn place. And about 100 beer cans (Keystone light even!)

• Like 1