Barstow roll call for Sunday.

Time to speak up or not show up. Ken is leading us threw some beautiful landscape this Sunday. As we all know Ken waits for NOBODY! The Bolt will be there, and he waits for NOBODY! Lucky for you, I will be there and Matt didn't give the nickname of slooowmomolases for nothing, and I know my way in and out.

So let's get a idea of how many of us will be there. I'm in charge of bringing the door prizes and I don't want to leave anyone out.

Post up in this thread that you are going, if approved by the "ride leader extraordinaire" (Kenny), you will be pm'ed specific instructions including the secret handshake from the grand poobah himself.

Edited by Lightninquick
  • Like 4

damn, wish I could. I have rear tire and fork seal issues. Been wanting to got there forever. dirt should be pretty nice this weekend. hope to see some pics or maybe Ken will Go-Pro it.

I got back tires that have one race on them that I got free from my sponser. It should oh take Ken 15min tops to swap it out. Duct tape the forks, bam! Your ready!

• Like 1

damn, wish I could. I have rear tire and fork seal issues. Been wanting to got there forever. dirt should be pretty nice this weekend. hope to see some pics or maybe Ken will Go-Pro it.

Tire issues? Its so wet you wont keep the front tire on the ground.

And fork seals??? That shit is for fat old pussys... Let em leak!

• Like 3

My Brother, his work buddy, Palmer, and a kid of his or two, my Son, and myself.  That's 6 or 7, but I follow no one, especially not Ken. 😏

So we'll wave to youz guys if we see you out there.

Edited by timoyz1

My Brother, his work buddy, Palmer, and a kid of his or two, my Son, and myself. That's 6 or 7, but I follow no one, especially not Ken. 😏

So we'll wave to youz guys if we see you out there.

You won't be where we will. At least for the first 15 miles. You'll still be doing donuts in the staging area 😉