Were can I find blue 2002 gasgas ec 300 plastics?

Where can I but new blue or blue and white plastics for a 2002 EC300? I found some red, white, and yellow, but no blue. How about factory style graphics? I heard that certain years of KX plastic may be interchangeable, but which year and model ( can you even buy blue KX plastic?)? Thanks. -Todd

This is where I bought mine: http://www.motocrosscenter.com/ecommerce/product_info.php?cPath=667_668_520&products_id=2372 Removing VAT tax and converting to US dollars the whole kit cost me $76.87. They are currently out of the blue (red or white are available) but you might contact them about when they will be available. Shipping isn't cheap at $53.54 but that isn't bad considering what plastic kits cost here in the US. Total with shipping is $130.41.

• Like 2

This is where I bought mine: http://www.motocrosscenter.com/ecommerce/product_info.php?cPath=667_668_520&products_id=2372 Removing VAT tax and converting to US dollars the whole kit cost me $76.87. They are currently out of the blue (red or white are available) but you might contact them about when they will be available. Shipping isn't cheap at $53.54 but that isn't bad considering what plastic kits cost here in the US. Total with shipping is $130.41.

How long for it take from when you placed the order?

Ktm 520sm

Where can I but new blue or blue and white plastics for a 2002 EC300? I found some red, white, and yellow, but no blue. How about factory style graphics? I heard that certain years of KX plastic may be interchangeable, but which year and model ( can you even buy blue KX plastic?)? Thanks. -Todd

Nothing on ebay?.. nothing when you google? I know I have some new blue shrouds in the package that I wont be using..UFO? acerbis? forget now. brand new but no graphics and blue.. I might have some rear fenders that are gasgas blue but might be the 4 stroke ones.. again new but I don't know if they are the same as the 2 stroke.. They look the same but I don't really know. I have to get rid of them but have to look in my attic in some boxes to find. I was thinking of just putting yamaha front fenders on a 300 gasgas that I was going to redo.. but wont. Got a new Beta instead.

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

I was pleasantly suprised it only took about a week. I'ver ordered from them twice now and both times it was right at a week.

That's pretty awesome actually. After VAT TAX is taken out, plastics only

Cost $90 (with fork guards) but shipping is 57 bucks. If you need some other parts it makes it worth it, plastics in the us are priced ridiculously high for some reason

Ktm 520sm

Edited by Bazuka Joe

I found red, blue, and yellow plastics at http://www.24mx.co.uk/racetech-plastic-kit-70/gas-gas-ec300-2002  Supposedly they are available. Haven't seen 2002 plastics or graphics on Ebay recently, but I am sure they pop up periodically. Just like everything else on Ebay, when I need them there aren't any on there! The motocross center link that someone listed above says they only have red or white.

Well...I guess that is good to know but the difference in costs of a few parts isn't enough to make either of us turn against a dealer that also provides service and supports our sport.

I get what your saying, my point is they shouldn't cost that much though. Those prices are pretty damn steep for some molded plastic

Ktm 520sm

Well...I guess that is good to know but the difference in costs of a few parts isn't enough to make either of us turn against a dealer that also provides service and supports our sport.

Well, until the US dealers get their prices more inline with what I can purchase and have shipped all the way from Europe, they won't be getting my money. $150 vs $200+ is ridiculous!

• 1 month later...

What info did you have to give them? They told me they will need my passport number or identity number card..?

I registered online through their site. I checked out and paid via Paypal. I did not speak to anybody and wasn't asked for any identification.